Friday, September 12, 2014

Welcome


Hi, I am Anthony and welcome to my Gaming Closet. I would like to share my adventures in modeling, painting, terrain construction and gaming with all of those who may be interested. My techniques are amateur at best, but I enjoy documenting and sharing my trials and tribulations. Miniature wargaming and filmmaking are both hobbies of mine and I will attempt to use filmmaking and photography to document my attempts at many of the different modeling techniques.

I discovered the game HeroQuest http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/22192/heroquest-advanced-quest from Milton Bradley in 1990 and ever since then I have had a passion for gaming miniatures and painting. Since that time, I have added numerous games and countless miniatures to my collection. However, HeroQuest will always be my favorite and prized possession in my gaming closet. Although my Leading Edge Aliens model collection comes in at a close 2nd.

I'm now starting to venture into the world of Infinity http://www.infinitythegame.com/infinity/en/. This is a great skirmish war game that utilizes 28mm character models all with futuristic or urban terrain.

I hope you enjoy this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment