Friday, March 27, 2015

Wrath of Kings: The March of the Minis unboxing movie is now posted.............

Good evening!  The day has finally arrived.  The Wrath of Kings unboxing film is now complete and posted to my YouTube channel.

Wrath of Kings was offered through Kickstarter by Cool Mini or Not. 

CMON rewarded their pledgers with over 220 miniatures.  The game is huge.  This film is an entertaining unboxing with a unique perspective based on the delivery I received from Cool Mini or Not.  In this film I debut the ADP 'mini' Factory.  This is a concept I plan on using during other films. If you like the factory terrain, follow this link to my blog which has step by step instructions on how to build your very own: http://adpsgamingcloset.blogspot.com/2015/02/building-terrain-industrial-complex.html


Making this movie took many long nights of marathon model assembly and stop motion filming.  Please let me know if you enjoyed it.  Thanks for watching!  


No comments:

Post a Comment