Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Reaper Bones Bonesylvania Kickstarter has been Delivered

I received the Reaper Bones Miniatures Kickstarter award yesterday.  Man oh Man this bundle is huge and has hundreds of random models.  I am going to be painting and basing for decades to come. When ordering games on Kickstarter, one has to be extremely patient.  I submitted my pledge for this Kickstarter campaign in October of 2013.  I received my shipment on 3/2/15.  It's a good thing I have a high level of patience and so many other models to paint and many film projects to keep me busy while I wait for Kickstarter campaigns to be fulfilled.  Now that I think about it, I don't even have time to play any of my games.  

I selected the Bonesylvania Kickstarter Core Set and the Bonesylvania Expansion Set #1.  It's amazing how they were able to fit so many models into these two small/thin boxes.

These models will work well with many of my current games.  I can foresee many of these minis being used with HeroQuest.    I am also hoping to use these minis in my own game that I am currently writing.  I can even look through these models and I am sure an idea may be sparked for a game I haven't even thought of yet.  The opportunities are endless with these sets of miniatures.  








No comments:

Post a Comment